“Why my PC has gone slower! It was quite fast even a month ago?”
The answer is too much of Junk materials on your System Registry and memory. Obviously we just cant clean them one by one! And some system utilities like “TuneUp Utilities” does them but those are not free of cost. If you are concerned about this then here comes a good [infact best] FREE Utility called CCleaner.
It does the work to clean and sort out unnecessary memory dumps and registry errors so as to make our PC smoother and faster. In short in cleans out all your Craps. Here is a snapshot of the great USERFRIENDLY screen:
Click to Enlarge
Let us first take a look at the features:
- Browser Integration: It cleans out the junks of Internet Explorer [IE 8 also supported], Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera as well as Safari.
- Windows Integration: It can clean out the messes from Temporary files, Log files, Recycle bin as well as Recent documents
- Registry Cleaner: It is perhaps the most useful feature of this utility. It has advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more. Even it can remove/fix some of the changes done to your registry via malicious softwares/spywares etc. I personally have found this feature quiet useful
- Third-party application cleanups: Removes temp files and recent file lists (known as MRUs) from many apps including Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more… It does make them nit and clean
- 100% Safe and secure: This piece of software is the best at its field as obviously free from any kind of Spywares or Viruses. I myself have been using this for more than 2 years! Never found any single issue with this
- Backup feature: Before making any changes especially registry changes you can make backups of them so that if you want [But you will never want! Trust me] you can restore them back [Gosh! who wants restoring back junks anyways]
Please rate this post and also do comment how you like this good piece of Junk eliminator