But the problem is that it is CLI [Command Line Interface] based so most of us are not familiar with it! Well if this is the only problem retaining us to use this great piece of tool then there comes the compression master WinUHA – UHARC GUI a fast, user friendly and quick to use as well powerful alternative to the CLI of UHARC.
Let us take a quick look on the features:
- User friendly and modern interface, as commercial software
- Shell Context Menu to speed up archives management
- SFX GUI for UHA archives
- Translation Engine to be really user friendly
- FREEWARE for non commercial use, as UHARC.
DOWNLOAD: Click Here and then click on WinUHA as shown below on the image.
HOMEPAGE: Click Here
Here is a basic and quick tutorial to how to compress some file:
- Put all the files you want to compress in a single folder
- Right click the folder and click on “WinUHA: Add to Archive…”
- Select the proper options you want. Here are the basic but obviously you can experiment more
- Dictionary: Will split the compressed file into specified size
- Create SFX Archive: Will create a self extractable exe file that auto decompress upon double click [Recommended]
- Include sub-directories/Store Relative Path: Will make the compressed folder appear exactly like it was before compression
- Wait till the compression wizard compresses the file. It will show you a status window like this
- Voila!! A highly compressed file at your desktop at free of cost
For more screenshots visit here
Please do rate this post and leave a comment how you liked the software! Also dont forget to add smilies on your comment