I was searching a good Web Host for my upcoming PHP/MySQL project and I came through a good site which gives Domain Name and Web Hosting at very reasonable price. So I thought of sharing it with you… The name of the site is PickaWeb. Here is a complete list of the features the site provides… If you are a Web Developer or a Web Master then you should definitely look into this site for getting a reliable web host / Domain Name registrar at a very reasonable price.
Easy Domain Name register with High Features:
All TLD [Top Level Domain] costs nothing more than £8.99/Year. Other Domains such as .co.uk, .org.uk cost only £4.99/Year. Every domain comes with the following features:
- Email Forwarding: You can send copies of your Emails from one account to another. For example you can redirect your emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com.
- Domain Control Panel: You can change your Domain Name Servers, Contact Details etc easily from the Domain Control Panel.
- Web Forwarding: Easily forward your Domain to any Web host you have! You might want to forward your Domain to the Free Host given to you by your ISP.
You may want to sign-up now to get all these feature right on your Control Panel.
Cheap and Reliable Web Hosting Service:
All Web hosting plans starts from £1.99/month and increases according to your demand. Have look on the comparison of the Hosting Plans and buy the one that suits you the best! Each of them comes along with these features:
- Easy to use Control Panel;
- Free Web Site builder and Blog installer;
- 24X7 Support;
- Personalized Emails…
You can also opt for the Reseller Hosting if you want.
Other features include, Web Site Builder, Web Design, Site Promotion etc. Browser through them and you will definitely like them! Please give your feedback about this site! Also if you have came through any other site better than this, do share with us through your comments…
Update: Thanks to our reader Richie to rectify my mistake of writing £ as $. The prices here are in GBD (Great Britain Pound). I apologize for this mistake.