WP Feedback & Survey Manager is a WordPress Plugin using which you can turn your blog into a live and interactive Survey and Feedback type site. Also, by using the settings page, you can build your own Quiz type and Question/Answer type form as well.
It is fully compatible with WordPress 3 along with MultiSite. Infact, using MultiSite is the only way (as of now) to make multiple forms.
Version: 1.1.4 Downloads: 12,320 Rating: 1.7/5 Updated: 2012-10-26 4:08pm GMT Requires: WordPress 3.3
New in Version 1.1.x:
- Now Survey Questions can be made optional or required
- Now Feedback Questions can be made optional or required
- 4 predefined personal information are now configurable
- Can add upto 20 extra personal information questions
- Can easily rearrange the order of the tabs from Settings
Now we have released a pro version with tons of new features and updates. Here are our favorite features:
- Unlimited form with 100 MCQ/FreeType questions (each) and additional 20 Personal Information fields.
- Custom notification email upon submission both for the user and administrator.
- Capability to channel different feedback topics to different email addresses.
- 24 Preset Themes to start with.
- Ability to customize all the colors/background/fonts of the forms differently for each of the tabs.
- Most beautiful Google WebFonts included. You select your own body and heading fonts.
- Quick analytical graph on the dashboard (FSQM Pro > Dashboard).
- Complete Survey (MCQ) Report Generator. Represents data in Pie Chart, Column Chart, Bar Chart or detailed Tabular form.
- Moderate every feedback/submission, add administrator comments which the user can see using the track link (which can be emailed to them upon submission), even edit a particular submission and update with newer data.
- Change the title and description of every tab and every area of the form. Nothing is hardcoded, you can change every single word.
- Mark submissions “Star”. Works just like Gmail (click and done).
- Intuitive admin section, works just like WordPress’ own admin panels. So will you feel like home in no time.
The usage of this plugin is very straight forward.
- First you go to the settings page. There you will find plenty of options for modifying the survey and feedback section of the form.
- Once done, you use the feedback shortcode to show the form.
- People submit your form and the data are being saved on the database. Additionally, feedbacks are being mailed to the specified email addresses.
- You analyze the report from the admin backend.
Currently there are two shortcodes. One for displaying the FORM and other for displaying the Trends:
[feedback]: Just use this inside a Post/Page and the form will start appearing.
[feedback_trend]: Use this to show the Trends based on latest 100 Survey Reports for all available questions. Just like the dashboard widget on the admin section.
Why is my form output looking weird?
This is probably because you have copied the shortcode from here. It copies with some HTML markup. Best is to clear it and write it down manually.
How do I change the looks of the form?
You need to know CSS for that. Customization through admin panel is not available right now. You can check /static/front/css/form.css as a starting point. Also, the tabs of the form are generated through jQuery UI, so you can use the theme roller and replace the @import line to import your own jQuery CSS file.
Is it possible to get more than 20 survey and/or feedback questions?
How do I get all time Survey Report?
Use Feedback > Survey Report from the admin panel.
Is it possible to have more than one email addresses under the feedback mailing list?
Yes, just separate them with commas, like email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org etc.
My Question isn’t answered here. What am I supposed to do?
Getting help is easy. Just click on the Help button above every Feedback admin pages. If you still can’t find what you are looking for, then simply comment here or use the support forum at WordPress.
No APIs for the first release.